Woodland Hills Smile Makeover – Southern Cal Smiles
You deserve to have a beautiful smile that you can be proud of. Enhancing your smile through cosmetic dentistry can have a profound effect on the rest of your face, making you look younger, healthier and more attractive. Dr. Fredericks, a talented cosmetic dentist in Woodland Hills, offers smile makeovers at Southern Cal Smiles. Thanks to training at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute, membership to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and years of practice, Dr. Fredericks has extensive knowledge of aesthetic dental treatments.
Make Over Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
A smile makeover combines several cosmetic dentistry treatments / procedures for a complete dental transformation. When putting together a treatment plan for your smile makeover, Dr. Fredericks will pay close attention to your facial appearance, noting your skin tone, hair color, the shape of your lips and your unique features. She will then create a customized plan that suits your needs and produces the results you desire. Your treatment plan will take into account the color of your teeth, their spacing and alignment, any missing or damaged teeth and the balance between your teeth and gums.
What Does a Smile Makeover Include?
Depending on your cosmetic dentistry needs, your smile makeover could include a combination of two or more of the following dental treatments and procedures:
- In-office teeth whitening treatment to improve the color of your teeth and lift stains.
- Porcelain veneers to even out the size and shape of your front teeth.
- Invisalign to improve the spacing and alignment of your teeth.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings to replace old metal fillings.
- Porcelain dental crowns to support and strengthen a cracked or chipped tooth.
- Dental bridges to close gaps left by missing teeth.
- Dental implants to permanently replace a missing tooth.
- Laser gum recontouring or a gum lift to reduce excessive gum tissue (a “gummy smile”) and re-sculpt the remaining gum tissue.
- Dental bonding to close small spaces between the teeth.
Because bright white teeth are a staple of a beautiful smile, tooth-colored restorations are essential to a smile makeover. Dr. Fredericks does not use grey metal restorations, as they are not only an eyesore but contain mercury, which is toxic to your health and body.
Smile makeovers may be completed during a short period of time (i.e., a few weeks) or stretched out over a period of years, depending on the specific treatments and your ability to pay for treatment comfortable to you. For example, a smile makeover could include placing a few porcelain veneers and then brightening up the teeth with a whitening session. Or, a smile makeover could include a year of Invisalign treatment or braces, followed by laser gum recontouring to even out the gums.
Schedule a Smile Makeover Consultation
Are you considering a complete smile makeover? Contact Dr. Susan Fredericks at Southern Cal Smiles to discuss your case and explore treatment plan options.